411Webmaster - ****411 Webmaster Resolved My Problems****

Honolulu, Hawaii 0 comments

Please disregard my negative comments on the previous posting about 411 Webmaster and their design services.The next day after my post, 411 Webmasters contacted me to resolve the issues I was having.

They were extremely nice and professional, and immediately corrected and resolved the situation. Since then I have been working with 411 webmasters on my ecommerce site design and they have been amazing!! Not only did they fix all of the problems that I was having, they are actually doing a better job on my site then I ever expected. On the previous post I said that they used pre-made templates, which is what I thought.

However, they took the time to explain to me that they do not use templates, and how to go about telling if a site is custom or a template. They have been working really hard on my site design (Over 100hrs, and have not asked for any additional money), and have showed me that they do care about the quality of their work and services. They have far exceded my expectation of a website design service, and I highly recommend using their company!!! I feel really bad that I posted the negative comment about their company prematurely and did not give them time to respond and resolve the situation.

I tried deleting the above negative post about 411 Webmaster but this site does not allow me to for some reason so I decided to just post again.They are an amazing design team and I am so happy to have 411 Webmaster working on my site!!:) 411 WEBMASTER IS A GREAT COMPANY TO HIRE AND I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY HARM I MAY HAVE CAUSED!!!

Review about: Ecommerce Site Design.

411Webmaster - They stole my money and refused to provide me with the services that I paid for.

Honolulu, Hawaii 3 comments

I am a customer who decided to use your services and got ripped off.I will not use my real name because of confidentiality purposes, but the review that quickadams left is definitely the truth!

They are a team of Indians posing as Americans and can barely understand English, I know this because I had to deal with them while designing my ecommerce site. I'M WARNING YOU DO NOT USE WEBMASTER411.COM THEY ARE LIARS AND SCAM ARTISTS!! They are not professional website developers like they say, and will promise you a custom website but then they will use pre-made templates. They promise you 100% satisfaction guaranteed but will force you to finalize a website that you are not happy with, and if you dont agree they will withhold the deposit that you already put down, in my case it was 500.00.

The owner sent me a rude email saying that my homepage changes are taking too long (which is only because they had no idea what they were doing so I had to keep making change request due to their amateur design and mistakes). For example, why should I have to tell them that all the pages of my site should be the same length and width, or to only use colors that match with my site...isn't that common sense for a professional website designer??) The worst part is when I responded to the owners email saying I will not finalize a design that I am not happy with, and that I am spending 1,100.00 for your services so I expect to recieve a professional ecommerce site otherwise I could have used Volusion or another company that has premade templates and do it myself for 39.99, he got upset! He sent me a nasty and rude email saying that he will not make any changes(even though his company guarantess 100% satisfaction guaranteed), and if I don't like it he will not give me my money back and I have to take it up with paypal. Basically, I gave 411 Web Master 500.00 and received nothing, not even a homepage.

THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS & LIARS and I will try my best to let everyone know so they wont get ripped off by this company like me!!

If you know anyone who is looking for a website developer please warn them about this company.Together we can expose this company and others like them who choose to lie, cheat and steal from innocent unsuspecting good people.

Review about: Ecommerce Site Design.

Comments

John the liaison for this company is is rude yells when he does not like your replies and will not only rip you off but will exploit you and try and slander you on the web whenever he can.I hired him and what a mess.

stay away from this scammer he advertises all over craigs list.he uses www.249website.com, www.411webmaster.com , info@249website,com, info@248website.com, www.411ptogramming.com, and many others as he has to stay ahead of his bad reputation

411webmasterisaripoff

***411 Webmaster Has Resolved My Problems*****

They are an amazing design team and I am...

after the indians scam you for the $500

deposit, they stop work on the template,

and say TAKE IT UP WITH PAYAL.

PAYPAL then e-mails your agreements

that they dont cover SERVICES NON TANGIBLE ITEMS and they dont refund you

and close the dispute

they go on Craiglist all over the nation

advertising 411 website or 249website.com

411 Web Master Scammers 411webmaster.com Scammmers

San Francisco, California 9 comments

Please stay away from these scam artists.They are the worse web design and service firm in the world.

They do not know how to create designs nor do they know how to code properly. They are a bunch of Indian fraudsters posing as Americans with a fake USA number.

They will spam your inbox and from reading this report about the 411webmaster.com reviews you will know that they are to be distanced from at all costs due to their poor coding abilities.You get what you pay for and with these horrible webmasters at 411 Webmaster you are sure to get a poorly designed site that will be vulnerable to hackers.

Review about: 411 Webmaster Deveopers.

Comments

I concure these guys gave me a price of 2000.00 to do my website and that it would be done in a month. well seven motnhs later nothing that I can use. And john I am not a competitor I am a customer you wrote www.tractorreplacement parts.com and it sucks stay away from these people

the indian scammers phone number is 347 758 5397, the *** artists name is JOHN

they advertise in craiglist for FREE HOMEPAGE DESIGN, then throw a template at you, as soon as you say you like it, $500 they dont do any more work on it after they get the money,

its a non functions home page

to 249website.com Orlando, Florida, United States #584631

I concur with everything everyone says on here!!..I had the same thing happen to me I hired this Idian guy named John to build a website he took my money via pay pal and NEVER produced the website I wanted.

After numerous fustrating emails and phone calls to resolve the issue it was to no avail I finally realized he was NOT going to help me. When I asked for a refund he really got ugly he called me names and he threaten me by saying he would file 1000 complaints against me my company, email id and phone number in attempts to intimidate and bully me into not asking for a refund! This person MUST be stopped!!

PLEASE PLEASE report him if this has happened to you!!There are government agency's that help with situations like this!

quicyadams

Jerry you do not work for my company and you are obviously a member of the 411webmaster.com scam team as your location is not in maryland as my company is.

This is the last post I am doing here and putting this to rest. 411 you do a crappy job and you need to improve your services and spamming skills.

If you a pissed consumer why don't you provide your real name, website name on which we were working, contract we provide to clients, as well as invoices you paid so everyone can see it here. I will do all changes on your website for free for next 1 year as well as refund all money if you post your website name and problem you are facing with the website. I don't have even a single client who is unhappy and if you are our client and unhappy with our service I am ready to resolve the issue.

quicyadams

I am not a competitor just a pissed consumer.Your team of Indians at 411webmaster.com that pose as americans are horrible grade F coders.

You have the lowest prices for a reason.

I would advise you to stop promoting your services until you retool your work as you need a lot of help.

Your work ethic is not very good and trying to defend yourself against these true allegations is not going to help your coding abilities.

Quicyadams

if you are real client please post your website which we have worked on as well as issues you are facing with Payment invoices you have paid us and we will fix issues you have without any additional charges and will refund all invoices you have paid us in front of Pissed consumer community.

People reading your comments already know that you are competitor trying to ruin our reputation and that's why you don't have real name, website name or contracts attached here.

Quickadams is our competitor. Because we are booking more clients and providing good service he is getting frustrated

If Quickadams you have used our service why dont u post your real name attach a contract which we have provided so everyone can read it

Quick adams is sending us emails and asking us $200 to remove these comments else he will post more complaints.

These guy is a blackmailer and we are seeking actions with our lawyer against him

Another competitor trying to ruin our competition.

If quickadams we have worked on your website upload the contract here which we provide to all our clients.

View more comments